[MR] Web Links Clean

Sandi Rust feo2mouse at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 15 09:43:25 PDT 2018

 Wow! Thank you!Marie Hélène of the New ForestChatelain, Cantons of Cyddlain Downs and Brockore Abbey.
    On Thursday, March 15, 2018, 11:41:06 AM EDT, Atlantian KMoAS via Atlantia <atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org> wrote:

  Greetings,

The Atlantian A&S web links page is CLEAN of 404 errors, forbidden links
and Dead links.

As of this morning I have clicked on all 6800 Plus links on the Web links
page and to the best of my knowledge they will all take you to something
related to the heading they are under.

http://moas.atlantia.sca.org/wsnlinks/

The next part of this project is where I need your help spreading the word
that  this resource is available.

You can submit a web page or link to be added using the submit button. Or
they can simply email them to me at KMOAS at atlantia.sca.org  or
atlantianKMOAS at gmail.com

If you have a personal web page it should also be added to this list of
resources.

Marion

--
*Yours, in Service & Art,*

Lady Marion le Red
*Atlantian Kingdom Minister of Arts & Sciences*