[MR] 99th University of Atlantia Session Thank Yous

Drea Ewing Callicutt baronessadriana at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 22:42:27 PDT 2018

Clarification: Based on pre-registration, we had 180 pre-registered attendees prior to the event including (66 teachers and 152 students) 33 of which were first time attendees! Final attendance numbers have yet to be determined. Also, there were ~ 90 different classes offered and taken by our instructors and students.

-Adriana