[MR] University Session 101 & 102

Drea Ewing Callicutt baronessadriana at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 18:27:13 PDT 2018

Good evening,

We are excited to announce that University of Atlantia Session 101 will be held on February 2, 2019 hosted by the Barony of Caer Mear at Louisa County Middle School in Mineral, VA.

Also, we are currently seeking bids for the 102nd session. Please note that we have sought and been granted permission for the Summer University 2019 to occur on June 15. Therefore, any submitted bids should be for that date rather than the currently listed June 8.

Please let me know if you have interest or questions about submitting a bid for Summer University 2019 or any other future University sessions.

Gratefully,
Adriana la Bretonne
University Chancellor

Sent from my iPhone