[MR] University of Atlantia Website Changes

Adriana la Bretonne baronessadriana at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 08:11:17 PDT 2018

 Good morning,

If you've logged into the University of Atlantia website (
university.atlantia.sca.org) to submit a class proposal for the 100th
Session that will occur on Sept in Franklinton, NC, you may have noticed a
change to the class proposal form on the "Teach" page (
http://university.atlantia.sca.org/teach.php). It is now a Google Form,
though you still have to log into the University website to access it.

This is an initial step being made in a plan to review and update the
University of Atlantia website to make it more navigable and usable for
both administrators and users. The Registrar, Mistress Genvieve d'Aquitaine and
I have assembled a team of crack Atlantian database and website gurus to
help us in this effort. We've also created and shared our personal wishlist
with them. At this time, they're reviewing the current platform and our
prioritized list of updates and enhancements to see what may be able to be
done and when.

In the future, we do plan to solicit suggestions from a users' perspective.

I just wanted to give everyone a heads up that they may be seeing changes
to something with which they have grown rather familiar which we hope will
be for the better.

In service,
Adriana