[MR] changes to the office of Kingdom Rapier Marshal

Brian Caswell bmc at shmoo.com
Tue Jan 30 10:37:25 PST 2018

All,

I am pleased to announce the following newest changes to the office of
Kingdom Rapier Marshal (KRM).

With approval of the Kingdom Earl Marshal, we have moved youth rapier under
the office of Kingdom Rapier Marshal.  I'd like to announce Lord Allister
Greenbrier as Deputy KRM for youth rapier.  Lord Allister will be applying
his years of experience teaching music lessons to children towards towards
teaching our next generation of fighters to stab their friends (safely).
Lord Allister and I will be working through the society rules rewrite that
occurred this past summer to bring our kingdom's policies in line, and
working towards making rapier accessible to the younger generations of SCA
participants.

I would also like to announce Master Geoffrey Clwyd and Lord Percival
Aldridge as Deputy KRMs.  These two individuals bring more years of level
headed marshaling experience to our activities than I've been a member of
the SCA.  Master Geoffrey and Lord Percy will help provide oversight to our
kingdom's rapier program, interpretation of rules, issuing of warrants, and
supporting the rapier MIT program.

Please join me in thanking these three people in stepping up to help make
our rapier program thrive.

Thanks,

Master Brian de Moray, Kingdom Rapier Marshal