[MR] IMCF Tournament at Scone Palace

Alric O'Connor alricthemad at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 05:19:59 PST 2018

Count Sinclair, and myself participated in the first IMCF World Champs in
Belmonte Spain in 2014.
Sir Tash and Duke Cuan went with us to the HMB tournament in Aigues Morte
the year before that (2013)

HRH Detric was the Long Sword Champ for the US at IMCF last year.

There are a number of other Atlantians who have either trained here in the
states and not been able to get overseas or have participated at the above
or other events.

This year the HMB tournament will in in Rome Italy.

Baron Alric, Ponte Alto