[MR] IMCF Tournament at Scone Palace

Garth Groff and Sally Sanford mallardlodge1000 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 01:39:37 PST 2018

Noble Friends,

I stumbled across a brief BBC story announcing the International Medieval
Combat Federation's World Championships will be held at Scone Palace this
May: http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-tayside-central-42745896 .

The IMCF is new to me, though I'm sure some of our fighters are also
members. These guys (and gals) play with real steel and full armor:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Medieval_Combat_Federation .

I wasn't able to find a web presence for this group (the link is dead),
though they do have a Facebook page (figures! I'm not on Facebook.):
https://www.facebook.com/imcfederation . However, I did run across a link
to a Youtube video from their previous tournament in Spain:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUbotRY7Tqw . There are lots of other
combat video clips linked off this piece.

Yours Aye,

Mungo Napier, Laird of Mallard Lodge  🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿