[MR] KMOAS in search of New Southern Deputy

Marion Campbell marionred at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 09:24:39 PST 2018

Greetings from the new Kingdom Arts and Science Officer.

I am Lady Marion le Red member. I am looking forward to taking this
position within the kingdom supporting the arts and sciences. I look
forward to meeting more of the artisans at both University and KASF. Please
look for updates to the MOAS web page on the kingdom website.

With my stepping up to the Office of KMOAS there has been a vacancy created
in the for the southern regional deputy MOAS. I would like to seek
candidates who are interested in this role,.

The position of Southern regional deputy, should be filled by some one
living in North Carolina, South Carolina or Georgia.  This position has the
following duties:

   - Assist the KMOAS in overseeing the arts and sciences in the kingdom
   - Receive group MOAS reports and help solicit late reports.
   - check group MOAS membership and warrant information.
   - Assist the KMOAS with supporting group MOAS

If you are interested in this position, please compose a short email of
your SCA backgrounds specific to the MOAS office and the arts and sciences
in the southern region. This email should be sent to
atlantiankmoas at gmail.com

Thank you

Lady Marion le Red
Kingdom Arts and Science Officer of Atlantia