[MR] Tournament of Love & Beauty

Megan Ladd mladd28 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 06:18:26 PST 2018

Hopefully the last announcement for the Tournament of Love & Beauty this
Saturday (no promises, though)!

·         The weather is looking unfortunate, with a high temperature of 35
and a 90% chance of evening snow - though only one inch of accumulation is
expected. Please dress warmly and, if you have reserved space in the barn,
bring electric space heaters (no propane). There are plenty of outlets, but
they are located 6 feet up the barn wall so be sure to bring extension
cords and tape - that way we aren't tripping over loose cords all day :)

·         Also, the site is WET! I know that the flyer says that it is dry
- this is no longer accurate as our ABC license has now been approved. But
we did not want to pull the flyer down for a correction two days before the
event :)

·         Lastly, there are approximately 10 feast spots left. If you’d
like to reserve one of these spots please troll in early! It’s going to be
delicious!
Facebook Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/342922386175237/
Webpage: http://pontealto.atlantia.sca.org/events/love-n-beauty/
Event Flyer: http://atlantia.sca.org/137-events/167-event-flyer?event_
id=d67a10bf

See you all there!

--
Lady Margaret Lad
Northern Regional Deputy Chatelain

Gyronny of six purpure and argent, a tree blasted and
eradicated sable between three mullets of seven points purpure.