[MR] online rapier marshal class announcement (2/7/2018 @ 6:30pm)

Brian Caswell bmc at shmoo.com
Tue Feb 6 07:07:16 PST 2018

Are you a rapier marshal that wants to avoid warning emails that your
warrant is about to expire? Do you want to serve your kingdom by supporting
rapier combat? Do you just like the sound of my voice and want to listen to
me talk?

Tomorrow, February 7th at 6:30PM, I will be teaching Rapier Marshal 101
online. This class must be taken every three years for all those that wish
to take on the role of rapier marshal and takes approximately one hour.

This class will be hosted in Google Hangouts. Neither a google account nor
a web camera are required. Though, a modern browser, working microphone,
working speakers, and high speed internet are required. Limited telephone
support will be available as well, but is not preferred.

Each class will have a maximum capacity of 20 participants. If you would
like to take part, please email me at bmc at shmoo.com.

I realize tomorrow is rather short notice. If this doesn't work for you,
don't fret, we'll be doing this again soon.

Thanks,
Master Brian de Moray, Kingdom Rapier Marshal