[MR] Requested Winter University Class Updates Completed

Adriana la Bretonne baronessadriana at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 09:54:46 PST 2018

As of noon today, I believe I have added, corrected, and updated all
requested class changes for Winter University. Yes, even more classes have
been added. /fallsdownded

Winter University Catalogue: http://university.atlantia.sca.org/catalog.php

Please take some time to review your class(es) / track for correctness and
send any needed changes to: university at atlantia.sca.org

Please make sure class update requests are sent BEFORE 5 PM Wednesday,
January 2, so all class info is listed correctly prior to student
registration opening on Friday, January 4.

If you have any questions, changes, or requests regarding Atlantian
University, please send them to: university at atlantia.sca.org.

If you send them via Messenger, text, or carrier pigeon that's a really
good way for me to lose track of them.

Sincerely,
Adriana
Chancellor, University of Atlantia