[MR] War of the Wings - A&S Classes

Arnora in Rauda lady.arnora.in.rauda at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 16:00:30 PDT 2018

Good evening Atlantia!

We are still welcoming class proposals to offer at the upcoming War of the
Wings. There are so many talented and knowledgeable people in our realm,
and such a wide variety of corners of activity, come and tell us about
yours! In order to get the class schedule and information into the event
book, we need to have the proposals by this coming Friday, 8/31, so please
visit the sign-up form at:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/13fnOXpAsr1xOyjj0eVx4CkcASoojUvI7qzyOH0X-bWU/edit

and let us know what you would like to offer.

In Service to Atlantia,

Hagar the Black, OL

WoW XIII Class Coordinator

--