[MR] Noisy account dealt with

Kevin B melchior at houseblueheron.com
Mon Aug 27 07:51:34 PDT 2018

Just an FYI that I checked the Phil account and it does seem to be
deactivated. I have disabled mail receipt for the old account (which should
stop you all from getting spammed) until we can determine if there is a
replacement that won't be so obstreperous. I'll keep an eye on the list to
see if that continues to be an issue.

My apologies for not getting to this sooner. I got enough of these that
they were actually in 'my' spam folder. Such is life, eh?

For faster response on issues like this in the future you can always email
the group owners ( atlantia-owner at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org ) or reach out
to the Atlantian web team. I have always found them to be rather timely.

- Melchior zum grauen Wolf