[MR] Teachers needed at War of the Wings!

Arnora in Rauda lady.arnora.in.rauda at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 17:58:23 PDT 2018

Good evening!

One of the things that draws travelers to War of the WIngs from near and
far is the variety of A&S activities, including a wide range of classes.
But in order to make this happen, we need your help! We need instructors
who will step forward to share their knowledge, skill, and enthusiasm for
what they do with others.

Do you have a desire to share your knowledge? Please fill out the form
found here: Class Teaching Sign Up
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/13fnOXpAsr1xOyjj0eVx4CkcASoojUvI7qzyOH0X-bWU/viewform?ts=5ad73578&edit_requested=true>

If you have any questions, please reach out to Master Hagar at:
hagartheblack at gmail.com

http://warofthewings.com/classes.html

--
YIS
Lady Arnora

"When you find yourself in the company of a halfling and an ill-tempered
Dragon, remember, you do not have to outrun the Dragon...you just have to
outrun the halfling."