[MR] Barony of Stierbach's 20th Annual Baronial Birthday

- - sca at roppel.com
Thu Aug 16 19:51:35 PDT 2018

   This coming September 8, 2018, come join with the Barony of Stierbach
   as we celebrate our first twenty years. Come join us for a day of
   memories and mayhem as we look back at the first twenty years and plan
   our next twenty years

   For those who seek adventure in the form of whacking and smacking
   others for fun, there will be heavy fighting, archery, thrown weapons,
   rapier and equestrian delights and damages.

   Our annual Baronial Arts & Sciences Champion is selected at each
   Baronial Birthday, so come and help us vote for our next A&S Champion
   as you behold the displays. We will also be having a children's display
   this year, showing the future of our Barony for all

   There is a sumptuous feast planned after Court, attended by Prince
   Ragnar and Princess Lynette, our own future Royals, and hosted by Baron
   Saphir and Baroness Karin. Come join in the gastronomic delights and
   speak of the day's festivities with your neighbors

   The website and information can be found
   here: [1]http://www.stierbach.org/index.php/baronial-birthday-xx

   Any further questions, please email the Autocrat, Lady Freug the
   Herbalist, at [2]stierbach30 at roppel.com