[MR] Fw: [canton_seven_hills] Bacchus Sept 28-30

D. Chris Beazley swords_man_ at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 13 06:06:53 PDT 2018

With the Pennsic War being over it is time to plan for the next events in our lives. Please join us for a day of themed fun at Clash with Bacchus. We will have Heavy, Rapier, Archery, and A&S!

Don't forget to send your pre-regs to:Liz Beazley101 Shepherd Farm LaneMonroe, VA 24574Please include:Name(s)Membership number(s) and expiation date if applicable
What you are paying for

For the full schedule and details go to either:
http://black-diamond.atlantia.sca.org/bacchus/or
http://atlantia.sca.org/137-events/167-event-flyer?event_id=368c7192
- Lady Zarra de la Vega (aka Liz Beazley)

"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures"  __._,_.___     Posted by: Elizabeth Beazley <churchill05 at sbc.edu>

        Have you tried the highest rated email app? With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.       Visit Your Group
    • Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use