[MR] Come one! Come all!! The biggest little War in Atlantia is quickly approaching!!

Nikulai Ivanovich via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Fri Sep 1 06:02:12 PDT 2017

Come one! Come all!! The biggest little War in Atlantia is quickly
approaching!!

The Warlords are grumbling. The chance of reconciliation is slim. 25 War
Points will decide the winner…

Five days of activities – what activities you may ask?

At current count, we have 3 days of fighting – including more than a dozen
tournaments, Equestrian, 19 hours of Archery, Thrown Weapons, Siege
Weapons, A&S Displays, 6 A&S Competitions, the Bardic Challenge, Garb
Challenge, Youth activities, Dancing, Hafla, Welcome Social!!!

Newcomer’s Activities, Vendors (some we only used to see at Pennsic!),
Tours, Classes, and a SCA Scavenger hunt!!

There is something for everyone!

PayPal registration is available at
http://warofthewings.com/reservations.html

Preregistration before September 15th guarantees your camping space –
register early!

--
Master Nikulai Ivanovich, OP
Or, on a bend cotised sable three fox masks palewise or