[MR] News from Grimmsfield

Stephan Grimm grimm at grimmsfield.com
Wed Oct 25 08:45:34 PDT 2017

Greetings unto my good and noble friends of the bow do I Lord Stephan Grimm
send greetings:

I have three bits of news and business to impart to all,

First, due to the impending darkness that has befallen our lands,
Grimmsfield has closed for the regular Monday practices. We will resume our
regular shooting schedule in the spring with the lengthening of the days.

Second, With the closing of Monday practices, we will now be shooting the
Stierbach/Ponte Alto indoor practice. This will be on Fridays at the Bull
Run Shooting Center. 7700 Bull Run Dr, Centreville, VA 20121 from 5 to 7.
The address is for the park, you need to turn left just after you cross the
bridge over 66.

Third, To bid a fond farewell to Grimmsfield and to welcome back the mighty
horde of Stierbach, we will be having a practice/potluck on Sunday October
29th from 3 till dusk. For address and contact info see www.grimmsfield.com
<http://www.grimmsfield.com>  I will be making one of my stews and request
all comers bring a snack or side dish.

Your servant,

Grimm

TL:DR: Grimmsfield Monday practice over, Stierbach/Ponte Alto Friday
practice Starts, Archery Sunday at Grimmsfield.