[MR] In a Phoenix Eye Judging

Annora Hall annorahall at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 29 15:50:24 PST 2017

To all who love Arts and Sciences:  Dec 8th in Winston-Salem, NC is our Barony’s In a Phoenix Eye event.  Our Autocrat Lady Prudence (Erin) has coordinated an amazing array of Peer Sponsored Challenges, Competitions, and non-competition activities for the day.  If you are planning on attending, we can use your assistance to judge the amazing entries of our Artists and Scientists.  You can reach me at annorahall at yahoo.com for more information or to volunteer your services.

http://sacredstone.atlantia.sca.org/in-a-phoenix-eye/

Many thanks
Hælfdige Annora Hall