[MR] Fwd: Tickets for Maryland Drivers/Crown Tourney

Victoria Wank via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Tue May 9 08:34:10 PDT 2017

To any non-Virginia drivers who received speeding tickets on May 6, 2017 on Rte 58: We are able to prepay the fine without appearing in court. I have forwarded the response I received from the Chief of Police. I had emailed the Mayor of South Hill to request that we be allowed to pay the fine online. Call 1-434-738-6260 x4300.

In Service,
Lady Rebekkah Samuel
Chatelaine for Bright Hills

Sent from my iPhone