[MR] Scrivener Royal Competition

Geffrei Maudeleyne via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Mon Mar 20 14:59:30 PDT 2017

Scrivener Royal Competition update. I hope there are still some gentles that
would like to take on this position. Full details have been posted to the
Atlantia Announces, and the Merry Rose email lists. I have also put it on
the two Atlantian scribes FB lists and the Kingdom one. The one on the
Scrivener Royal page will be easier to use as it has much less traffic.

One modification to the rules. Instead of limiting the size of the space to
5 x 7 you may use what space you desire. Doing 5 x 7 is not a problem,
though, I was just wanting to entice more people to try it.

Geffrei Maudeleyne

Scrivener Royal