[MR] Demo - Northern VA need people

Failenn Chu inghean ui Fhaelain via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Sat Mar 4 08:35:58 PST 2017

Help Grow the SCA!

Lord James of Carinthia and I have been asked to return to the Rust Library
to do another demo of the SCA in honor of Shakespeare's birthday. If we
have the marshals, we might be able to do a small demo of heavy and rapier.
Static displays for archery and equestrian would be very welcome as well!
Artisans of all sorts are welcome to make static displays, please keep in
mind most of us will be inside the library when planning what active arts
to bring.
James has made a FaceBook event for it, if people want to communicate on
there for ease of coordination.

When: Saturday, April 15th.
Where: Rust Library
380 Old Waterford Rd NW
Leesburg, VA 20176

https://www.facebook.com/events/946930378811544/

Thank you for your help!
Yours in Service to the Dream,

Lady Faílenn Chu ingen ui Fháeláin
Minister of Arts and Sciences - Stierbach
Eastern Deputy to the Atlantian Clerk Signet