[MR] St. Paddy's Day Bloodbath 11 March 2017 Schedule

Adina via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Wed Mar 1 10:56:34 PST 2017

If you are going to Gulf Wars, I promise, you won't be the only one
stopping by Nottaway Park,Vienna, VA for St Paddy's Day Blood Bath on
Saturday, the 11th of March, first.

Join your fellow Atlantians at the Barony of Ponte Alto's Annual St.
 Paddy's Day Bloodbath where the fighting is fierce and the lunch is free.
 We present a day that will be sure to satisfy even the most bloodthirsty
 fighter. Remember, this is for both light and heavy fighters!

 SITE: Nottaway Park, 9601 Courthouse Road, Vienna, VA 22181. Site is dry.
 Friendly pets are permitted on leashes. Site is open from 9AM until dusk.

 Schedule
 9:00 am - Troll Opens
 10:00 am - Authorizations begin
 11:00 am - Bear Pit Tourney (Rapier and Heavy)
 11:30 pm - Heavy Youth Fighting
 12:30 pm - Lunch Break
 1:00 pm - Bear Pit Tourney resumes
 1:00 pm - Bardic Bear Pit begins
 3:00 pm - Court (may be moved up due to weather or back based on stamina)

 Lunch is included with the site fee!

In Service to The Dream,

  Adina

Freiherrin Adina von der Heide