[MR] KWAR & KWACC 2018 announcement

Brian Caswell via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Thu Jul 27 12:01:34 PDT 2017

While many of us are furiously preparing for war, I'd like to share an
announcement made earlier today.

On September 1st and 2nd of 2018 (Labor day weekend), the Kingdom of
Northshield will host to Known World Academy of Rapier (KWAR) and the first
Known World Armored Combat Colligium (KWACC) in more than a decade. For
those that have not taken part of known world events, these bring some of
the best and brightest in their fields to teach, learn, and take part in
these focused areas within the SCA.

The event is scheduled to be in Stoughton, WI, in the Barony of Jararvellir.

While this may be a hike, past KWARs have been well worth the effort. I
imagine KWACC will be similarly impressive. I know I'm already putting this
on my schedule for next year, and I highly recommend you do the same.

Look for details at this website in the coming months:

https://kristyanapplegate.wixsite.com/kwarkwacc

Thanks,
Brian de Moray