[MR] Founding a Household

Garth Groff via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Sun Jul 23 06:56:43 PDT 2017

M'Lord Torgar and Friends.

I think if we took anyone into our household, they should be interested
in Scottish personas. While I don't claim to be an expert on Scotland,
that is one of my main historical interests, and I have a lot of
resources to share that would be useful to others who are Scots wannabes.

For those of you who have never read Mungo's backstory, this might help
explain how I force-fitted Lady Sarah's and my real Scottish ancestry,
plus Mallard Lodge, into our SCA personas:
http://isenfir.atlantia.sca.org/people/mungo.php .

Yours Aye,

Mungo Napier, Laird of Mallard Lodge