[MR] Founding a Household

Dexter Guptill via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Sat Jul 22 04:48:55 PDT 2017

Mungo,

Households (like Guilds) are unofficial.  To start a household, get a bunch
of people together, and call yourselves a household. Internal structure,
rules, and policies are up to you.

Likewise, so are Guilds.  Two examples are the Guild of St Barbara
(Gunner's Guild), and the Chirurgeonate.

On Sat, Jul 22, 2017 at 6:10 AM, Garth Groff via Atlantia <
atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org> wrote:

> Noble Friends,
>
> I would appreciate any advice or commentary on how to found a household in
> Atlantia. I see nothing on our kingdom web site, but then it has no search
> engine. Are their rules in the Book of Law or the Policy books? At the
> society level I saw mention of charters for households, but that was on an
> unofficial page.
>
> Mallard Lodge at least has its own authorized heraldic device: Azure, a
> saltire argent, in pale a plate charged with a duck head couped vert, and a
> plate charged with a thistle proper, and the name "Mallard Lodge" has been
> accepted. So where do we go from here?
>
> Yours Aye,
>

> Mungo Napier, Laird of Mallard Lodge

Erich von Kleinfeld, mka
--
Dex
http://www.3fgburner.net

"Maxim 37: There is no overkill. There is only 'Open Fire', and 'I need to
reload'. " http://www.schlockmercenary.com