[MR] Fwd: SCA Kingdom Newsletter Notification

Adina via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Wed Jul 12 15:59:27 PDT 2017

Greetings Atlantia!

  The August issue of The Acorn is available!

  Please note that there is a Curia notice in The Acorn.  Their Majesties
will hold Curia in the Barony of Ravens Cove, Richlands, NC  Saturday,
September 2, 2017

 The Acorn is available to all current Sustaining, International and family
members on the e-newsletter site. (NON-Family Associate Members do not have
access to the website).

In Service to The Dream, The Society, and The Kingdom of Atlantia,

  Adina

Freiherrin Adina von der Heide
Atlantian Kingdom Chronicler
chronicler at atlantia.sca.org