[MR] A call for event staff volunteers

Bonnie Harvey/ Alesia Gillefalyn via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Tue Feb 28 19:23:50 PST 2017

​People of Atlantia,

The autocrats of Spring Coronation want to make a pointed effort to have a
diverse staff in Service, the Arts and Marshall activities.

We need many Artisans to do pre-event projects, as well as participating in
competitions, judging and decorating during the course of the event.

There will be seven different marshal activities throughout the weekend. We
need as many marshals as we can get.

Additionally we need lots of help to make the event actually happen – set
up, clean up, picking things and putting things down, etc.

If you want to be on staff, help marshal or do some pre-event artsy
project, please contact me.

We are very interested in finding people who are need to be given an
opportunity to shine.

Thank you,
Mistress Alesia Gillefalyn
  alesiaglfyn at gmail.com

A full view of the activities happening at Spring Coronation can be found
here: http://gotvice.net http://gotvirtue.net
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fgotvirtue.net%2F&h=ATNYXb4d2kDCyjQyThT4PEt-tK-5DNX32H4gJ_N54xiDS0xFnOO_2ynINQ839as9XYJWPCy254eIcAr9E5y83FR-WhqgsX8oTpfE7c5wRhfrzbvE9nEy_fISpCAhGsP6tmYbYuDjfhfcpQ&enc=AZNBk4BFVOfgxZcEH_58MQxXpJP1rG8x55f5Spk_OdWSQQkW86vJaZzixnP8lOlB0mKDv8vpvY7VCMlYCMHvd0XZXfCLx1KbB4_JWfYUOUoVqKLAYNMRPr2-gx-G9C7IlUP_2RgCRV3Szm7qLeO9cHRlt41Jws6oDMAhmhx4yskudg&s=1>

Don’t forget to go to the webpages and declare yourself as an Acolyte of
Virtue or a Force for Vice!

Please feel free to cross post this message.