[MR] Performing Arts at Kingdom Arts and Sciences Festival - sign up sheets

Lara Coutinho via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Wed Feb 22 14:46:10 PST 2017

The Performing Arts Program at KASF can be seen on the Performing Arts Blog
here:
http://perform.atlantia.sca.org/kingdom-arts-and-sciences-festival-kasf-performing-arts-program/

Sign up sheets for any performer are located here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1skHFIcWH_m9ehUHP0U2_BeqE9Yllb1i1kULl5BHr758/edit?usp=sharing

I apologize - these sign up sheets were set to be accessible as "View-Only"
until I noticed it today. I just changed the setting to allow all visitors
to edit, so please be courteous and sign up for only your own performing
slots. (Please don't edit someone else out of their spot!)

Please contact me if you have any questions about the Performing Arts
Program at KASF:
Lady Sophia the Orange,
Atlantia Performing Arts Guildmistress