[MR] Gulf Wars Gift Baskets from Atlantia

Tammy via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Sat Feb 18 10:43:27 PST 2017

Greetings Once Again,
Just wanted to touch base and remind everyone that I will be collecting items at KASF for His Majesty's and Her Majesty's gift baskets to An Tir at Gulf Wars. I look forward to all the great items our fair kingdom will be showing off.
If you have any questions, you may email me at aine at housecorvus.org.
Lady Aine O Grienan