[MR] Bright Hills Baronial Birthday, 2/18/2017

Karen Whitlock via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Thu Feb 16 10:22:42 PST 2017

Greetings All!

     Bright Hills has been given a reprieve by Mother Nature!  Despite our
planning for a cold, wet, snowy event Mother Nature has smiled kindly and
is bringing us a Spring-like day such as February seldom sees.  Kindly see
the link to Manchester's Weather for the next 10 days;

https://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/
getForecast?query=39.65999985,-76.87999725&utm_source=Email&
utm_content=10-Day&cm_ven=email10day&MR=1

     To that end we WILL have Archery, Youth Fighting and Heavy Weapons
activities.
     So, I invite you to come out and free yourself of any cabin fever you
might be enduring at our Baronial Birthday event.
     For more details you cancheck out the event announcement on the
Baronial website at brighthills.atlantia.sca.org
     We still have seats available for feast.

Looking forward to seeing smiling faces and warm sunshine!

Chagan Khulan,
Autocrat