[MR] Winter University was a success!

Jennifer Fischer via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Sun Feb 5 13:08:09 PST 2017

Thank you to everyone who participated in Atlantia University's winter
session 95.  Special thank you to The Autocrat, Baron Lochlain and for all
the efforts that both he and Her Excellency Edan  spent in making this a
great session including a wonderful site, volunteers that spent time at
troll, and fund raiser lunch.  Thank you to Mistress Genevieve our
wonderful University Registrar and everyone who sat the registration table
to make sure every thing ran smoothly.  A special thank you to Baroness
Avice who was my right hand all day.  With all of their help, especially
those mentioned above, this session was a true success.

Of course thank you to the instructors who continue to amaze me with their
talents and knowledge.  It is one of the things that makes our Kingdom
great.

University is still looking for Summer and Fall bids.  Please contact me
offline or go to http://university.atlantia.sca.org for more information.

In service and appreciation,

Mistress Lisette la Roux

University Chancellor