[MR] Last Call for Track Proposals for Winter University

Drea Ewing Callicutt baronessadriana at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 17:25:08 PST 2017

Final Call!! Track proposals for Winter University are due TOMORROW and individual class proposal are due Saturday.

Track Submission Deadline = December 12
Individual Class Submission Deadline = December 16

***************************
Greetings,

The Barony of Raven's Cove has graciously agreed to be our hosts for the Winter 98th Session of the University of Atlantia, to be held in Kenansville, NC on February 3, 2018.

If you are interested in teaching a class, organizing a track of classes, or have an idea for a class but don't know who to turn to, please view http://university.atlantia.sca.org/teach.php or send a note to me at university at atlantia.sca.org.

Class proposal information can be submitted either through the website form located on the above link or via email. TRACK proposals are due by December 12 and individual class proposals are due December 16, 2017.

Please include the following information:
- Instructor name (SCA and modern)
- Class title
- Fees (if any)
- Max number of students (the default maximum is 25)
- Duration of class (1 hour, 2 hours, or more)
- Class description

- Any special requests including equipment or space requirements for the class, as well as any conflicts. This includes equipment the instructor would need from the site. E.g.: projector, sturdy tables, etc. Equipment is not necessarily available, but it can't hurt to ask.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me. I look forward to the 98th session!

Thank you for supporting Atlantia's University.

In service,
Dame Adriana la Bretonne
Deputy University Chancellor

Sent from my iPhone