[MR] Performers' Revel South - request form for activities you'd like to see happen there!

Lara Coutinho via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Wed Aug 30 09:32:23 PDT 2017

Hail Atlantia!
We have a Google Form available for you to make a request if you would like
to make a request for any specific activities we should make available at
Performers' Revel South:  https://goo.gl/forms/PhpZOLoIWGyjPox02
<https://goo.gl/forms/PhpZOLoIWGyjPox02>

We have some activities planned, but we can change up the schedule based on
feedback.  This form is intended to just facilitate that feedback. You can
also email me directly at orangesophie AT Gmail.

Even if you just want to request your favorite song to be sung, you can use
this form to make that request ahead of time! :)

Here's the event's web page:  http://windmastershill.org/calendar/events/
performers-revel-south/
The event is located in Garner, NC on September 30. It's the same date as
two other events in the kingdom, so there's no excuse to be bored that day!

Looking forward to reveling with y'all!
--Co-Autocrat, Baroness Sophia the Orange