[MR] Double Time Competition at Crown Tourney

Janina Krakowska via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Mon Apr 24 11:04:58 PDT 2017

AND HOW ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR ENTRY TO THE DOUBLE TIME CONTEST?

The combo Cultura and Tempore Atlantia of course!  Featured for the Crown
Tournament of their Majesties Cuan and Signy, the delayed Cultura Atlantia
is focused on the personas of Their Illustrious Majesties – things French
and Norse. The scheduled Tempore Atlantia concerns the time from 1500 C.E.
to 1600 C.E.

The REAL challenge will be to combine both foci into a single entry! Go
Boldly! You can do it! But you don’t have to – it just might be fun.

But wait! There’s more! You do not need to be present to win! Find a friend
who is willing to take charge of your entry (drop off, sign in, pick up)
and you are good to go! I am well aware that there are many of Atlantia’s
finest artists who find it extremely difficult to travel. An idea – send a
picture along with your entry so that the populace can become familiar with
you, or finally connect your work with your person.

So that you can learn the criteria and rubric that will be used during
judging, they can be found at:  http://moas.atlantia.sca.org/judging/ .  Don’t
lose out on those documentation points! The EZ-Doc for can be found at:
http://larsdatter.com/ezdoc/  This is a quick and easy form and a good
start on getting used to documenting your marvelous work.

CALL FOR JUDGES!!  As is usual, we are in need of judges. If you have
expertise in some area, please consider to spend a bit of your day giving
feedback to all of our contestants. They, and I, will deeply appreciate it.

POPULACE!! Please take a break in the proceedings of the day and view the
wonder that is the skill of Atlantia’s artisans. There is much to learn
from them and they can inspire you as well.

In Service, as always, to Atlantia, its Arts and Sciences!

Baroness Janina Krakowska
Deputy MOAS Competitions