[MR] NOTT Pay Pal Pre-registration is closed, but it's not to late to pre register

Jennifer Fischer via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Sun Apr 2 07:19:49 PDT 2017

Greetings!

PayPal is now closed for NOTT, but it doesn't mean it is too late to pre
register. We will be taking pre registrations at the baronial meeting as
well as via mail until April 10th. After then we can't guarantee that mail
will get to us before the event. Contact Christian for pre registration
questions and check out the event page on the Kingdom calendar or on FB for
additional details on this awesome event.

http://atlantia.sca.org/137-events/167-event-flyer?event_id=1b771a67

https://www.facebook.com/events/1825469581003758/

Hope to see you there....

In service,