[MR] BBC: Possible Grave for Henry I Found

Garth Groff via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Mon Sep 12 14:26:43 PDT 2016

Noble Friends,

According to the BBC, modern science may have found the grave of another
of England's missing monarchs, Henry I. Ground-penetrating radar scans
in the ruins of Reading Abbey have uncovered graves behind the high
altar of the ruined abbey, the location where the King's tomb has long
been thought to have been sited. Henry I founded Reading Abbey in 1121,
and was buried there upon his 1136 death in Normandy:
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-berkshire-37340498 .

All I can say is "Wow!" Now if they could just find Scotland's James IV.

Yours Aye,

Lord Mungo Napier, That Crazy Scot