[MR] KASF, 2017

Annora Hall via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Sat Sep 3 10:35:35 PDT 2016

To all Artisans and Scientists of the Kingdom,

I have challenged the artists and scientists of the Barony of the Sacred Stone to attend, compete, or display at the upcoming KASF.  I would love to see other Baronies pick-up the challenge and spread it to their artists and scientists.  I am hosting several "There is nothing to fear!" information sessions about KASF and the Pentathlon.  Lastly, I and some other seasoned competitors / researchers (because you need both) are offering reviews of our populace's soon to be KASF entries.

It is my hope that others will also raise awareness and encourage our A&S communities to participate and support these amazing people.

In Service,
Lady Annora Hall
Sacred Stone Baronial Arts and Sciences Champion