[MR] Storvik Song and Dance lunch

sca_bard@yahoo.com via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Thu Oct 27 15:22:21 PDT 2016

Greetings, All! The Storvik Song & Dance Fundraiser Harvest Lunch Menu is here!

For your $5 Donation (which will help defray the cost of Hall Rental for our dancers and fighters):

Rustic Pumpkin & Vegetable Soup with/out Pork
Cabbage Salad with Dressing
Homemade Bread & Butter Tempered with Herbs
Apple Tart

Menu may be subject to change, depending upon ingredient availability.

If you have any dietary or ingredient concerns please email Lady Alicia of Cambion at ofnoimp at yahoo.com

FUNDRAISER LUNCH PRE-REGISTRATION OPEN NOW!
We have set up an online site to reserve one of the 40 lunches being prepared! Pre-register now and then pay on the 12th to ensure you get one (this is especially recommended for the vegetarian meals)! Any unreserved lunch tickets will be available day-of on a first come, first serve basis.

Click https://goo.gl/forms/qvD2TJUPz7bD7Xuj1 to fill out the luncheon pre-registration form.

Note: This does *not* pre-reg you for the event.

So pre-reg now, pay later, eat tasty food and support the Dancers and Fighters of Storvik!

Storvik Song and Dance main website:
https://storvik.atlantia.sca.org/2016/10/storvik-song-and-dance/

YIS,
Lady Teleri