[MR] Requesting letters of intent for Siege DEM

Baronö Bessenyei Rozsa via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Wed Oct 26 08:50:03 PDT 2016

*please crosspost*

Greetings from the Siege DEM. It has come time for me to step down from my
position as Siege DEM for Atlantia as my warrant has expired.
Additionally, earlier this year, I stepped back into the role of Baronial
Seneschal for the Barony of the Sacred Stone hindering me from continuing
on as Siege DEM, as per Kingdom law I am not permitted to hold any
additional office as DEM nor as Seneschal.

If you are interested in becoming the Kingdom of Atlantia’s next DEM of
Siege please forward a letter of intent to Their Majesties, the Kingdom
Earl Marshal and myself no later than November 15, 2016 at
king at atlantia.sca.org and queen at atlantia.sca.org, earlmars
hal at atlantia.sca.org, and rozsa at ebonwoulfe.com.  An announcement of the new
DEM will be made soon afterwards upon Their Majesties approval.

In Service,

Rozsa

Siege DEM, Kingdom of Atlantia
*Mesternö** Bessenyei Rozsa*