[MR] Fwd: [Keep] Buckston Birthday - A&S Largesse Competition

Adriana la Bretonne via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Mon Oct 24 13:56:28 PDT 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Suzanne Stacey <suzzsunshine11 at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Oct 24, 2016 at 11:15 AM
Subject: [Keep] Buckston Birthday - A&S Largesse Competition
To: keep at lists.windmastershill.org

To Windy Kitties and fellow Atlantians,

We welcome you to join us at our Buckston Birthday Bash.  The theme this
year is "Largesse" and what better way to give back to you barony and
kingdom than entering our largesse competition?

Details are taken from our birthday website.

*Dirty Bakers Dozen Largesse Competition – *It is always an honor to be
able to present our Royal Majesties with bounty from our Canton that they
may gift to the populace.  This competition will put not only your skills
but your thoughtfulness and imagination to the test.  Each entry must
contain a total of a baker’s dozen of like items (13 pouches, for
example).  That’s right, 13 like items of your choosing to present as
largesse. First place gets their choice of one of the largesse items, the
other 12 are donated, second place gets second choice, etc.

We hope to see you there!

Huzzah!

windmastershill.org

Communications via The Keep are considered non-official unless explicitly
stated otherwise within the communication.

Visit the baronial web site: <http://www.windmastershill.org>

--
Adriana la Bretonne, OP

"In order to keep a true perspective of one's importance, everyone should
have a dog that will worship him and a cat that will ignore him."   ~
Dereke Bruce