[MR] ConCarolinas 2016

Wayne Remes via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Fri May 27 03:15:51 PDT 2016

It's almost here!!!

ConCarolinas, the Coolest Scifi Convention in North Carolina is occurring
June 3 - 5 in Charlotte. This year we are again sponsoring the Anarchian
Crown Tournament and an SCA info table. The tournament uses standard SCA
tourney rules, and is open to any authorized SCA fighter that has paid the
Con attendance fee. The tournament will kick off at 10:00AM with a parade
(ala a Knight's tale) thru the Convention ending in the courtyard/tourney
site. The tourney will be a bear pit. In order to compete, you must be a
paid event member. We will meet for the parade Sat morning at 9:30 at the
SCA table.

The headline guests at the Con this year are, Chelsea Quinn Yarboro
(author), and Nana Visitor (from Star Trek Deep Space 9).

Here is a link to the Con webpage:

http://www.concarolinas.org/