[MR] Highland River Melees 2016

Jacintha of Highland Foorde via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Tue May 17 03:53:03 PDT 2016

Highland River Melees 2016
The Highland Games
June 10 - 12, 2016

Manidokan Camp and Retreat Center
1600 Harpers Ferry Rd.
Knoxville, MD 21758

Feast is already halfway sold out. Get those reservations in soon folks.
Also, anyone wanting large pavilions on the field please contact the
autocrat, Lady Gwyneth MacDonagh at hrmelees AT
highlandfoorde.atlantia.sca.org <hrmelees at highlandfoorde.atlantia.sca.org>.
We have changed the locations of lists fields this year. We have an awesome
lunch fair for a price this year with lots of choices - see our web
page at Highland
River Melees <http://highland-foorde.atlantia.sca.org/hrmelees/index.php>
for more information! Get those combat arrows ready for a great night
tourney friday night. The Queen wants bards to entertain her and we have
complied - come sing, dance or tell a story or two.
Event Flyer:
http://www.atlantia.sca.org/137-events/167-event-flyer?event_id=78045134
Web site: http://highland-foorde.atlantia.sca.org/hrmelees/index.php
Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/796007817170638/