[MR] Ruby Joust V rapier schedule

Aedan Aylwyn via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Wed May 11 11:41:10 PDT 2016

Come one and all to the premiere rapier event of Atlantia - Ruby Joust V. We have a very full weekend of rapier. Here is the schedule for rapier activities:

Fri

7pm - C&T training and pickups. Come an early start for the event with training and sparring with top C&T fighters. We will provide extra gear as we can.

Sat

9am - Inspections / sign up / authorizations

~11am (immediately following court) - Ruby Tourney

~3pm (immediately following Ruby Tourney)

2 Blacksword tourneys, C&T and Heavy rapier

The Blacksword tourneys will be run simultaneously so pick your favorite weapons form and go for it.

Sun

10am - Melee to be run by our skilled Warlord Mistress Caitilín Inghean Fheichín.

12pm - WS Prize for Sir Johann

Melee rest of the day

Aedan - RMIC

_,_._,___