[MR] Summer University Session 93 Pre Registration open tomorrow!

Jennifer Fischer via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Wed May 11 06:38:51 PDT 2016

Greetings!

I am excited to announce that Summer University session 93 will be open for
class pre-registration tomorrow, May 12, 2016!

We have had an amazing response from instructors, making this the second
largest session in number of classes in the history of Atlantia's
University. This is an outdoor session with such diversity in arts and
science classes available for the masses. This is also a camping event ($5
to camp) with a pot dinner and Halfa Saturday night. This will definitely
be session to remember.

So, check out what University has to offer. Pre-registration begin TOMORROW.

University is a free event to attend but not a free event to host, so
please consider packing a donation (suggested $5) to bring along and help
make this session the best it can be.

Thank you to all the instructors, the autocrat, and their staff that have
worked to make this session possible.

In service,
Lady Lisette la Roux
University Chancellor