[MR] t-shirts!

Phillip Jones via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Thu May 5 07:56:09 PDT 2016

100% of the profit from these shirts will go to Atlantia's treasury. I hope
you'll like them The reverse side says "TYPICAL ATLANTIAN THUG"
The shirts will ship as they are ordered, not weeks from now.

order here.
https://teespring.com/new-typical-atlantian-thug

It was very generous of the creator of AEdult Swim Team to let us use his
idea. Again, all profits go to Atlantian treasury. I hope a good part will
go towards help swim team practice '17 be swell.
https://teespring.com/teaching-stipends-for-swim-tea

Philip Bell/Ghaltai Jida.
Phillip Jones

---