[MR] T-shirts

Phillip Jones via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Sat Mar 5 08:41:54 PST 2016

I’ve put two shirts up on teespring. Both will help fund Royal Travel, and provide me a healthier diet.

first, a shirt celebrating the recent Atlantia Swim Team Practice. It looks like that’s going to be a thing. https://teespring.com/teaching-stipends-for-swim-tea will take you to an order site.  There you can see both sides of the shirts, choose your size and color preference, and indicate where you want it delivered.

last is a shirt celebrating our reputation and our crowns. https://teespring.com/typical-atlantian-thug is that site. Again, you have some choices on size, color and delivery. If you need to, you can have these delivered to me.

Lord Geffrei Maudeleyne digitized the King’s arms and a whole bunch of others we should all express our gratitude.

I hope you’ll enjoy them.

Ghaltai/philip bell

---