[MR] Fwd: I'm in!

Vice-Chancellor of the Pages’ Academy, Kingdom of Atlantia via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Thu Mar 3 15:30:04 PST 2016

Greetings! I know of many wonderful teachers in our Kingdom. If you are
going to 50 Year please consider volunteering to teach a class to part of
our future, the youth of the Knowne World! Almost any class can be modified
to be suitable for children or teens. Challenge them! I believe you'll be
pleasantly surprised at how they rise to it and surpass your expectations!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Children's Activity Chair <children at sca50year.org>
Date: Wed, Mar 2, 2016 at 10:56 AM

Greetings!!
Would you please share the following with your Kingdom, Baronies, Groups,
friends, etc?  Feel free to sign up for one of many classes!!  Thank you!!
Cerridwen verch Ioreword
(If you are tagging me in FB note the last part of my name is a Capital i
not a lowercase L)

Greetings!  As many of you may know the celebration of the 50th anniversary
for  the Society will be held from June 17-27, 2016 in Danville, IN.  I am
looking for volunteers to help teach Youth Classes at SCA 50 year.  Please
contact me with any ideas, offers to teach, or questions you may have.

Youth classes will be offered starting on Saturday, June 18th from 2-4,
then throughout the week from 10-4, with Wed being a joint A&S and Youth
day. On Saturday, June 25th classes will be offered from 10-2.  If offering
to teach please email me at at children at sca50year.org or complete the form
at
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1KKJ9bUt6iT2hPQ-vubtqrJqCEPXw31lfbmKNMH3KpZQ/viewform?c=0&w=1

Please feel free to forward this post to other Kingdoms, Baronial pages,
SCA groups, etc.!

Sent from my iPhone

--
Lady Jacintha of Highland Foorde