[MR] BBC: Beaumaris Castle Computer Simulation

Garth Groff via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Wed Jun 29 02:15:08 PDT 2016

Noble Friends,

Beaumaris Castle on the Island of Anglesey in Wales was built under the
orders of Edward I, but was never completed. Now a computer simulation
allows visitors to see how the castle would have looked had it been
finished: http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-wales-north-west-wales-36645610 .

For more about Beaumaris, try this Wikipedia article:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beaumaris_Castle .

There are numerous web sites devoted to Beaumaris. I chose this one at
random and was rewarded with some really nice photos:
http://www.exploring-castles.com/beaumaris_castle.html . I like the
warning sign with the dive-bombing seagulls.

Yours Aye,

Lord Mungo Napier, That Crazy Scot