[MR] [Atlantia-Announce] Archery last weekend! (SPACSS)

Lorelei Elkins via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Mon Jun 27 17:16:42 PDT 2016

It was a great time, Lord Stephan Grimm.  Thank you for issuing the
Challenge!  You do a lot to bring the Atlantian archery community
together.  However, I am of the opinion that Their Majesties should have
you crawl into court on your hands and knees just for the sheer fun of it.
But, that is Their prerogative, for I am just a humble servant of Theirs
offering advice and guidance.

In service to Atlantia, and in the spirit of fun,
Mistress Lorelei Greenleafe